Friday, February 17, 2017

S1 Episode 4

Back home with my brother, life was pretty bland. It was the same schedule, day after day. Most days it was meals alone because Lane and Miana were busy with work. When she did have the time, then Miana would oversee every little thing in my life. Homework at 3:30, piano and 4. Worst than that, she really did not like childish things. So if I messed up anywhere, or didn't do exactly what she expects, I got blamed for ruining her image. She even would smash my toys if she was in one of her moods.


"I just don't know what to do with her Lane." Miana would tell my brother, "She's such a handful at times."

"Well, maybe she just doesn't have enough to do. How about a new activity to fill up her free time." Lane would say, then go back to his phone or discussing business. Looking back I can't really say I blame him, he knew little about children. But he also never really showed he cared. He left everything up to Miana when it came to me. So I was signed up for violin on top of everything else.


When I was home alone, I would often chat with our butler, Nobu. At first it was awkward for us both. I wasn't used to having someone be there to take care of everything, but also someone I had to consider beneath me, according to Miana. When ever she was around I wasn't allowed to "converse so casually" with him.

For Nobu, it was an abrupt change because they gave him little notice they'd be taking in a child. Took him getting some used to preparing new meals for and mentoring me. But after awhile we offered each other much needed company.

"How are you taking to the violin Miss?" Nobu joined me for dinner.

"I actually do like it. I just don't have time for playing or drawing anymore."

"Well, you may have sometime for that soon. I overheard your brother talking with your sister. I do believe she will be taking you to her home this weekend."

"Really?!" I squealled.

"Yes. A well deserved vacation. If I do say so myself Miss."


I was so excited to be seeing Susan, but also to be going to San Myshuno again. Susan picked me up and away we went. Susan remembered my love for art and took me to the art center. 

"This is one of my favorite places. I've started to collect my own art too." Susan explained as we admired the works on the wall, "I've heard you've gotten into music. San Myshuno is a great place for that too. Let's go see some."

When we had finished listening to various musicians, we got to test out our own pipes at a karaoke. I had the best time with Susan, singing and laughing I will never forget those times. I had wished I could stay with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment