Saturday, February 4, 2017

S1 Episode 1

"Welcome to Willow Creek". Those were the first words my parents heard as they stepped off the ferry. Young newcomers, Uriah and Lusie Hite, were following the Legacy dream.



They moved into a small house and soon started a family. They had two perfect kids, their son Lane and daughter Susan. They raised these kids in that tiny house with all the love any two sims could ever give.


If anyone asked how they did it, in that tiny one bedroom, the answer would be love. They never stopped loving each other or their children. But time passes, and they all grew older. Both kids wanted more for their lives than that neighborhood. Lane went into business as a young adult, and his younger sister Susan moved in with him to have better connections.


"Mom, Dad, what you two have together, others can only ever dream about. And while this small neighborhood was perfect for you two, there's a whole world out there I want to see. I don't think I will ever settle down like you guys." Susan confessed to our parents when she was 18. 

Lane was recently engaged. My parents hope for a successful family legacy were with him. 
"Miana and I really aren't thinking about kids. Not even for the future. We are both really focused on our careers, and happy with just that." Lane stated. So Uriah and Lusie wished their kids the best.


But that's not where the story ends. It's actually where mine begins. My parents, reaching the end of their adulthood, now in an empty, quite house, decided they missed the sound of little ones. And the prospect of grandchildren was bleak. Also I'm sure that bottle of nectar Lane bought them with his first promotion didn't help. My parents made the decision to have one more child, me. My name is Jennifer Hite. And this is my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment