Tuesday, March 7, 2017

S1 Episode 7

Well, Miana was not too pleased with my new look, and attitude, to say the least. But I didn't care. For the first time in forever I felt like I wasn't doing something to please others. It wasn't really a sense of freedom, but it was new and exciting, and I needed it.


My weekends were spent making trips to the city. I hung out with Corinna a lot of the time, going from festival to festival, trying all sorts of new things. I got back into art a little, but I was so consumed in all the new I didn't really feel I missed it anymore. I got more into performing infront of others. I loved the attention.


It was more positive than what I got at home.

"ow are you going to make it in society looking and acting like this?!" Miana nearly begged. I knew she was only concerned about how I made her look. She no longer invited me around her elite friends. She stopped bragging about my talent and potential.


While I was enjoying myself, I still wondered deep down if this was right for me. I talked often with Nobu.

"If you are happy Miss, then continue being you. I for one am glad you are becoming your own person. Not everyone is brave enough. Just don't lose yourself in the process."

So I settled on being fine with who I was becoming. I was happy after all.


I took to my greatest source of happiness, performing. I took my guitar everywhere. When I couldn't make it to the city I performed in the local lounge. I spend multiple nights out, socializing, playing and singing. It was tiring but I just couldn't stop. This of course frustrated Miana, but there wasn't much she could do anymore. Lane was rarely around to confront me during the day, and aside from Miana's complaints about me, he didn't take much notice. Until my grades started dropping.

Once he started getting messages from both his wife and the school Lane had had enough. It was late one night when I had finally come home that he confronted me.

"This is it Jennifer!"



No comments:

Post a Comment